28 April 2009

Seven Dwarfs


Dopey- I love this character to bits!
Grumpy- When I am overly tired and when I have had to teach for the longest time, I live up to this character... Well then again it doesn't take much now a days to feel this way some of the time... I guess having only a short break in the morning doesn't help the cause at all... That was what it was for me yesterday I had the lovely darling of K4 come for their visit and standing and squatting beside them doesn't help my knees...which leads me to...
Doc- I need one of those now...Is there a Doc in the house? With the new Swine flu floating around (What a name for a flu virus!) and Hand Foot and Mouth disease going round as well... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger so I have been told!
Happy- I can't wait for the weekend... Finally another long weekend in the making and I am going to do something or other... Like people say, "whatever floats your boat..." I need something to keep me in my happy spot
Bashful- LOL any comments here would be welcomed
Sneezy- Spring is the trigger for most people... The sufferers of hay fever and allergies! What a welcome to the warmer weather... It is a pretty sight but it brings on the suffering for many a people
Sleepy- That's what I feel right now! Then again that is how I always feel most of the time... There is never enough time to sleep! Some people were designed to be morning people and some people were not! I am definitely not a morning person at all! There is no doubt about that... I would give anything to put my alarm on snooze and keep sleeping till I absolutely have to get up and that means dragging myself out of bed!
All in all there is at least one of the 7 dwarfs in all of us!

No comments: