29 December 2009

at the end of the day....

Another few and far between posting has begun.. It is hard to imagine life without you tube, blogging, Facebook, twitter, but hey when the chips are down life takes interesting turns... I am in the land of technical freedom at the moment and thought I better keeps things alive for the moment with a new blog... Especially as the year draws to a close.. . at times i wonder where all the time has gone to or where the year has disappeared to.... Some how it doesn't seem that long ago that we were welcoming 2009 in and now we are ushering it out with a vengeance.... life has been strange this year... the first half of the year was my previous academic year and the second half of the year is the present academic year... on top of that, I have been in Shanghai for a year and a half now... hmmm.... and o think most people thought I wouldn't make it and survive being in a non "western" country!

Anyway, time to hit the sack....

No comments: