16 April 2010

There and Back Again

Hmmm... sounds like a Hobbits Tale in the making...

The past financial year has seen me on the aluminium tube more times that I would like to imagine... Some people think that it is the envy of them all to be in and out of the plane... But the reality is when it is only the middle of the month and I have travelled twice, I can actually tell you what movies are on that sector and that one has to resort to ordering a special meal for variety sake is quite tragict to say the least...

Well at least I can say that it is nice to be able to blog and have a "normal" tech lifestyle... Yet on the other hand, when one has not used it for so long, one seems to forget to miss it... Sad but true...

Will have to update the food blog pictures though... Dont know when that would be done... Ok I know... it will apppear in the second half of this year...

Shanghai has not seen a proper spring yet... I left it aat 5 degrees in the middle of April and hail falling... Hmmm.. think this poor old earth is tired and worn out....

Now back to what I was doing....

No comments: