01 September 2008

The first day of...

Traditionally the first day of September always marks the first technical day of spring... But this year is weird as it marks the first day of Autumn.

I miss having it as the first day of spring as that means winter is over and things start to look up. I am not use to referring to this part of the year as Autumn. It just doesnt sound or feel right...

Although I must say that the weather is brilliant at the moment... Cool enough to be in shorts still and not dripping in sweat! Think the weather is now nice enough to start walking to and from work.. . any excuse for some exercise...

It is going to be a long week for me... I have the wonderful meet the parent sessions on both Tuesday and Thursday....

I just got to see Jersey via Skype... He looked so confussed as to where the voice was coming from... But he sure looks fat!!!!

No comments: