26 August 2008

hmmmm


Just realized that I have blogged quite abit recently... This shot is just another noraml thing that happens on a normal day here in Shanghai... It was taken while I was waiting for the Taxi on my way back... Environmentally way to move a fridge????



I forgot to update all of you on what I got up to for my birthday... Had to take the photo of the moon it was just so pretty that night... Well my birthday was a busy day.... For starters, I had food poisoning which was not a nice feeling... Went out for a really expensive buffet lunch as I had only an omelette and a waffle (125 yuan)... Afternoon tea was unusual as it was a prim and proper English afternoon tea with the fine bone china tea cup and the three tier cake server... LOL yes I had to have some sort of treat!... Dinner was with friends at a Hot pot restaurant... Yummy but would have been better in winter when it was cooler.... All in all it was a brilliant day and thanks to all those people who made my day special....

No comments: