04 January 2009

Barefoot

Well the Christmas/ New Year Holiday has come to an end... Now it is back to Shanghai for 20 days before CNY hols.... Going from very hot to cool... Can't wait to cool down but I miss Jersey already/// Poor guy has been rather down and out too as he has not been well...

It has been an eventufl time here at the airport and I have not even left yet! I had to hvae my hand carrier xrayed before immigration... Then it was a long wait for the GST refund as the queue was extremely long.... it took me almost an hour to clear all of that... Now am in the holding area and have my boots back on... Yup I had to walk through barefoot as I was asked to take them off... Whoopee do.... well at least I did not set off the detector which is a good change for me...

Looks like it is going to be a crowded plane... thank goodness I have my favorite seat with ontly one other person next to me! Yippee...

till next time...

No comments: