22 February 2009

Memories of SAM bar

Well... last Friday night brought back memories of Uni life in Sydney... The only difference was it was a Friday night and not a Wednesday... Right now to the other not so interesting details... It was at the Shanghai Financial Center... It started at 2300... Drinks were not free but relatively cheap... I went there with Emma (after a really yummy wine and food match dinner at the Quaffers' Club)... It was trance music... had a free glass of white wine- the goodness knows number of glass I had that night and it was out of a proper wine glass and not a plastic cup...

But just realized how old I am as by 0100 I was feeling totally ready for bed... When I went to say goodbye to someone there was a slight disappointment on his face... that made me feel really bad so compensated by giving him a really big hug (which my friend said was a very nice touch)... Guess I can say watch this space... will see him again on Tuesday at this stage.... 

No comments: