09 March 2009

Another Long Week

I wonder when my long working days will end... I have one early end this week and a whole load of meetings to attend once again... Woo Hoo... Not!!!! I hope I would be able to see a little sunshine from the outside and not indoors all the time but er... somehow don't think it would be humanly possible unless I hang myself out from the window... Don't think that it would be a good look to do that as oops accidents can happen and knowing me there is a 99% chance of that happening...

But all is good as it is not raining and all things considered it has been a really great day here in Shanghai... near enough to the color blue... which is in language of Shanghai is a very rare thing! Guess I should make the most of it and start zooming out the door soon! Well that is when I am allowed out that is....

till next time

No comments: