24 December 2007

Christmas

It is the time of year where the feasting starts and all the rounds of shopping....

Well been trying to cut down on the food for obvious reasons... but can't resist a good desert once in a while...

Funny Stories..

1) I was out at a function the other nite and was about to attack my dark chocolate mousse slice... Decided to take a photo of it before I destroy it but I just about dropped the camera into it instead... Plop went the camera and squish went the cake... Now my camera smells like chocolate instead!

2) I went for my massage the other day, and it is suppose to be a relaxing time and all but hey I couldn't stop laughing... It was so ticklish and I was laughing my head off.. think everybody within a 200m radius could hear me laughing away.... But in saying that massages are good... Am addicted to them now... Some say it is such a "lady of leisure" thing....

3) I am officially blind... Am cooking Christmas dinner tonight and needed to get some red onions... went to the supermarket to get some yesterday and had to ask for help and hey presto they were just about below my nose! Sigh...

Well guess I should get on with my day and hope that there are no disasters today....

No comments: