17 December 2007

Tourist in My own Country

A friend and I decided to be tourists in Singapore- hehe... It was a rather interesting day to do so, for starters it is the Monsoon season and hence rain is the order of the day.... But no, had to go over to Sentosa which is an island for half the day...

The lovely entrance cards that got us onto the Sky train and onto the island... I did not have any friend on this trip and don't think they would have enjoyed the rain (Should I take the Snowman or the Bunny next time?)
Cafe Del Mar a really wonderful place to chill and enjoy the music- there is a bed to relax on if needed too... I love the bar in the pool (Which is restricted to people over the age of 18 DUH!)


Its a wonder the Sandcastle survived the rain... Couldn't get a close up shot of it as I was on the tram dodging the rain....
Deadly Peacocks that attack cars and people... Would rather run from them than become their next target....
There is something about taking lines that appeals to me... I don't know what it is but it just makes things interesting...


Journey on the tram that goes in a loop- the amazing thing is the stop button on board- there are designated stops and we still can't figure out why there is the button! Hmm any ideas?
Peek-a-boo! Cab you spot the stature?

Just another monument- which was busy chiming Christmas Carols on the hour- sounded very different...

Okay all in all, it was a really enjoyable day as there were lots to see and do, shall return on a sunny day to really soak in the sights and sounds.... Watch this space....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the stop button is for bored, itchy-handed people like me with nothing to do on the bus lol =p

sorry i posted the comment on the wrong post earlier. still new at commenting.

joyintheworld said...

hehe... My friend was tempted to press it too... Hmmm.... time to start a blog (hint! hint! hint!)

Xin Yin said...

its nice to see your blog getting more exciting. keep it up

joyintheworld said...

haha... I cant stay boring for too long rite! Will try and keep it interesting for special people like you....