17 December 2007

Creature Comforts

My friend whom I was out with today told me that I have become too western for my own good and "Why am I in Singapore?"

Good question... I don't know too...

Well lets see, I got really excited and a high when I found Weis Mango Sorbet the other day and quickly grabbed a tub to savor and devour.... Thanks to Ray for introducing it to me... Now I can't live without it....

I went out and got myself a box- yes a box of Cheezels Minis and some chocolate Freddos... Okay they were really expensive as I paid close to $10 for 3 Freddos, a share pack of Maltesers and 1 mini Flake... But it was all worth it when the taste sensation hit my mouth and it made me feel all warm and wonderful on the inside and not so homesick... It was my comfort food that made me feel right again.... Some little things that make all the difference in the world....

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xin Yin said...

"But it was all worth it when the taste sensation hit my mouth and it made me feel all warm and wonderful on the inside and not so homesick"

hey darling, s'pore is your home lah.

joyintheworld said...

Er I don't think so lor... Like my friend said, why am I even here... I miss being with all things familiar...