13 May 2008

finally

After many anxious days of waiting... the contract has arrived safe and sound... I am now getting google eyed reading 11 pages of terms and conditions... that is before I attempt to look deeper into it...

The good part is that there is a fully furnished apartment waiting for me... the bad part is that I have to bear my tax... The good part is the pay is decent enough... the bad part is I get 12 days of sick leave...

Okay enough moaning from me... am now waiting for the lawyers to read through it so that I can decide... hehehe...

I guess I am going to hit the sack as it is another early morning start for me- have to be up by 0730 so that I will not grow any darker than I am... Have grown quite a few shades darker since my holiday... But on the high note... I get 2 rounds of free exercise per day...


No comments: