19 May 2008

the long weekend

I have been busy enjoying my long weekend by watching American Idol Season 7... Crash course as i have not had the time to sit down and watch it at all and it is the final this Thursday...

Great way to spend my time isn't it? I guess it is the heat that keeps me indoors and away from the crowds that seem to be milling around the cooler air-conditioned shopping centers... Though I must admit I went shopping last week and got myself some stuff... not a lot as the budget is constrain at the moment...

I tried to sleep in this morning- all things considered (it is a holiday) but Jersey was not a happy camper and woke me up... we had a really exhausting walk as it is for starters hot and he decided to run today....

okay time to go beautify myself....

No comments: