01 July 2008

been around the world...

Okay.... an update is way way way overdue... I have been around the world and back again... I left Singapore bound for Sydney on the 13 June on the A380 (no in economy this time)... It was an ok flight... got into Sydney at 0545 and I must say the airport is very deserted at that time... Out from arrival and back up to departure as I had to take a connecting flight to Auckland...  Spent the greater part of that block of 24 hours in a plane and extremely exhausted after that... But hey all because that is the cheapest way of flying... Logic?

Well here are the photos that I snapped... Not really keen on taking photos at the moment...  I need some inspiration... Oh well... At least the blog is updated...hehe... thats the positive...

The Brand New Apple Store @ George Street



Hurricanes @ Bondi



Manly


Darling Harbor 

The brand new Chocolate Lava desert at Lindt

Sydney Fish Market



The Australian Museum Wall






No comments: