09 July 2008

eating

For all those concerend people out there... I have been feasting on tons of food... 

Today was no exception... I went out to get some shopping done and while I was walking there... I came across this rather interesting and new Ice-cream/ desert place at City Link Mall...

Actually the concept is not anything new- very much like the Cold Rock in Australia but of course you end up paying Singapore prices for it...Think mine came up to $7.50 for one scoop! But well it was good none the less...

Chocolate ice cream with Hazel Nuts, macaroon and sponge cake

Now onto the main event... I went to Sushi Tei at Raffles City for some quiet sit down lunch...  I had a feast and I feel so full now... LoL this is a week of feasting followed by another week of dinner appointments... How???

Sukiyaki with the yummy raw egg dip

No comments: