05 July 2008

I forgot

Australia is a great place except for one thing- the bloody Aussies...

Well I forgot to mention that upon my exit from Sydney Airport, I just about had a free poke session... Okay not the pleasurable sort but the criminal sort... Rite I must look like crap in the morning and have a drug mule/ explosive profile... More like the dazed, hungover and basically sleepwalking look... 

Hence after all the usual xray and screening- of which I had to hold up my jeans as I had to take off my belt I was ushered into a room to have 2 multi-language notices handed to me to read... One gave this guy the privillage of feeling my hands and a lady to feel my back/ arms/ the works... the other test was to check for explosives ... Hello! Like anybody in their rite mind would want either on a flight bound for Singapore... Unless you are totally brainless and a Dodo... 

The officer frisking me down got a quick education on the "fine city" and the nice "rewards" for drugs... Think he regretted randomly choosing me... 

Anyway... that sure beats getting my shin kicked by a psychopath/ psychotic/ mentally unstable/ lunatic white random guy on a bus... Hence back to my opening statement about Australia being a great place expcept for the bloody Aussies... 

No comments: