26 July 2008

It has been a long while


It has been a long time since I blogged... I guess the rush of getting everything ready to move to Shanghai is catching up on me... I have only a week to go before I fly and LOL I have not gotten my visa.... 

I had to go and get a medical report which required me to be poked, told to relax, xray and nothing all to exciting... But glad that it is out of the way and now I can really go and apply for my visa...

These few weeks have been a challenge for me as there have been so many things to worry and think about... But yet on the other hand, I have been making the most of my time... I was out the other day with a good friend of mine and it really got me thinking about where I am headed... 

I guess it is way past time that I reentered the working world and it scares me and excites me all in the same breathe... One thing is for sure, I will have to save lots and yet still enjoy life... I will have to find my work- life balance again... 

Yet on the other hand, there are other things that are taking up my memory and brain space... not fully digested yet or sorted out for myself... It has been a roller coaster ride for me... But right now, it is bed time as I have not been sleeping well again....



No comments: