02 August 2008

Time to move


The time has arrived for me to move once again... I have just packed all my bags off to the airport and it was a grand total of 105.8kg... That is 5 bags full of stuff... Loos like i moved everything except the kitchen sink...  The reality of moving up to Shanghai has finally set in.. .

One thing I am going to miss is Jersey... He knows that some change is in the wind and has been rather hard to predict at times... But well it is not hte end of the world as I will be back some time to spend time with him... That I can't wait for...

The past few weeks have beem a flury of activity and it has kept me really busy... Have been having a really great time...

Guess the next time I write will be from Shanghai and that is really out in the world.... 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hugssss !

have fun & take care !
mz blog about ur life to keep us updated ok? :P

Xin Yin said...

woo .... so fun ur heading to a whole lot of new experience and lots of fun (i hope).

do take care and update me on ur new life in Shanghai