20 August 2008

reinventing the wheel

It is the first day of the new semester... I did not have any classes today so I spent the day planning and working on other things... This included going down to the Early Childhood Department to work out what I am going to do there... It has been a busy day to say the least... 

I have so many different ideas and plans that I would like to try with the children but I am not sure... Guess it always safe to say never rock the boat or try to reinvent the wheel... Just will do my best still... 

The only real and tangable problem I am facing at the moment is that my left knee is not in a good place... I am struggling when I climb down the stairs and I literally have to hop down the stairs in pain... Sigh... think I am finally growing old... 

I am really amused by the weather here... It was really sunny and hot this morning but by mid day, it was pouring with rain and it just came down which causes little floods here and there... When it stopped, the weather was even hotter than before... even the bus drivers were commenting about it... we all concluded that the best time to rain is in the evening or nite as it really cools things down and clears out the air...

Anyway... but to my night life of planning and drst....

1 comment:

Xin Yin said...

ur doing drama studies in shanghai???
haha...