24 August 2008

wat one gets up to

It is the weekend and as usual I am out and about exploring... Went to Xin Tian Di yesterday as well as the Yu Gardens... The weather was cooler which helped... Wan Hing and I queued for more than an hour at hte Yu Garden for Xiao Long Bao... They were not too bad and at 12 yuan for 16 it cant go that far wrong can it?

Went out with Lawrrence and Wendy today and we went to People's Square to have a look around and they took me to this 1930's replica of Shanghai which was really neat.. After that we went off to the Arcade to play some games.. It was really funny... I was happy to watch as I know my hand eye coordination leaves a lot to be desired... But was "forced" to do that dancing gamewhich was a laugh... as I could not get my feet in the right position either...  Then we attempted to pick up a Pluto soft toy which was a laugh... Lawrence was so determined to get it for Wendy but sigh... after about 8 attempts we had to surrender in fits of laughter... 

Now back to the reality of the week ahead of me... Time to hit the sack....

No comments: